TheLifesWay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Howick Falls in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa

Hi @DanniS Generally it happens that we try to cover one thing on our way towards the place and one place when we are returning towards our home based on the time when we start and shall reach before it dawns. This waterfall is the only one where there is no entrance ticket and you can see it totally free. The copper bangle I mentioned is just a formation done to the metal to make it a bracelet. It's always great to encourage the local South African artists and I always buy something or the other. Cheers!!!Copper Bangle or the bracelet (Local Guides @TheLifesWay)Copper Bangle or the bracelet (Local Guides @TheLifesWay) 

#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra
Former Google Contributor

@TheLifesWay Thanks so much for sharing a photo to actually see what it is! I love local merchandise and always try to buy something from a country I'm visiting. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Indeed @DanniS but lately I have realized that all these collections of things only make our lives hectic as we have to take care of them if we are moving then we have to take them along. This is happening to me after watching Marie Kondo's series on Netflix and reading her book. Aashish

#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra
Former Google Contributor

@TheLifesWay It's true, but then again, you have all these amazing items that you can tell stories to others and bring you memories from places. I'd rather have more of those than any other items at home 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Those are some of the great words! @DanniS 

#TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra