Rock Kestrel

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I found this little guy on Monday morning at a small nature reserve near my house! I am definitely going to go there more often!

DSC_3840-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice one, Callie! 👍
I would certainly go back because so many birds are territorial. You see it there today, chances are it'll be there tomorrow and the day after.......

See if you can set your processing software to include the Exif data with the Jpeg when you save it. I'm always curious about equipment used and camera settings.

Nice one, Callie! 👍
I would certainly go back because so many birds are territorial. You see it there today, chances are it'll be there tomorrow and the day after.......

See if you can set your processing software to include the Exif data with the Jpeg when you save it. I'm always curious about equipment used and camera settings.
Thanks Koos, yes this is one of two birds that are always in the same area, I have taken photos of them before, but I think this is my best one I have got up to now, but I will definitely keep on going back!

Back